Covid-19 Policy & Procedures
We are implementing the following measures and more to ensure the risk presented by the virus and its potential consequences are minimised as much as possible.
- We have set up a committed function within our team to continuously monitor current guidelines and updates provided by the State and Federal Governments as well as NSW Health, our Health and Safety team, World Health Organisation and other sources.
- We are frequently checking and changing our policies and procedures in line with any updates and emerging information.
- We are working with our team, our suppliers and our greater network to ensure minimal disruption to our supply chain and ability to service our customers.
- We have implemented procedures and protocols in regards to social interactions and hygiene practises to mitigate the risk of disease spread as much as possible including:
- No hand shaking
- Maintaining a 1.5m distance from other people where possible.
- Covering nose and mouth with tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching face – eyes, mouth, nose area.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds minimum or alcohol-based hand rubs
- Avoiding contact with anyone who has symptoms such as fever, a cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
- Asking that our staff stay home if they are unwell and notify management ASAP.
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces (e.g. desks & tables, telephones & keyboards, tools etc) using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Customer screening is in place to ensure that any properties our staff are attending are clear of people with a high risk of Covid-19 infection.
- We are regularly updating and educating our team to ensure everyone is up to date and on the same page with regards to the latest advice, guidelines, protocols and procedures.